MORECARE POOL CHLORINE 65%
DESCRIPTIONMoreCare Pool Chlorine 65% is a sanitary disinfectant and an oxidising agent for swimming pools. It can also be used for sanitising drinking and domestic water. Obtain special directions before using for domestic and drinking water purposes.
- Keep your pool water chlorine level at 1.0 - 2.0 ppm.
- Whenever your pool chlorine level drops below 1.0 ppm, add the pool chlorine 65%. It keeps you pool clear, pure and sanitised.
- Add measure of water in a bucket and pour into the pool.
Ensure pool pH is between 7.2 and 7.6 and pool water is stabilized (with Cyanuric Acid). Add 120 gm of pool chlorine 65% per 50,000 litres of pool water. Check chlorine levels daily and add more chlorine when the level falls below 1 ppm. For dirty pools shock treatment is recommended – added ¾ kg per 50,000 litres. To avoid large pH changes, we recommend you to alternate applications of Super Chlorine 90% with Pool Chlorine 65%.
- Wear rubber gloves and eye protection
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not orally ingest
- Store in a cool dry place, away from flammable materials
- Do not mix with other chemicals
- Wear rubber gloves, goggles and dust masks
HANDLING & STORAGE:
- MoreCare Chlorine 65% is suitable for use in disinfecting, oxidizing, bleaching & stabilizer in swimming pools.
- The product is slightly basic, not corrosive user friendly, but in common with all disinfectants, prolonged contact with the skin should be avoided; use of rubber gloves is recommended.
- Do not mix with other disinfectants or chemicals unless recommended.
- Wear appropriate safety gear clothing, do not eat or smoke whilst handling the product.
Shelf life of at least 48 months
Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed Chlorine 65% into original container.
Calcium Hypochlorite (chlorine 65%)
Available Pack sizes: 5 kg, 10Kg 20 kg, 45kg