DESCRIPTIONMoreCare flocculator clears water, helps regulate high pH and resharpens the filter sand.
- Add the measure of flocculator to water in a bucket and stir. When dissolved add to the pool.
- Turn off the filter after one to two hours and allow it to settle overnight.
- Follow up with suction cleaning or brushing the next day.
Only when pH is above 7.4 add 200gms per 100,000 litres
- Wear rubber gloves and eye protection
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not orally ingest
- Store in a cool dry place, away from flammable materials
- Do not mix with other chemicals
- Wear rubber gloves, goggles and dust masks
HANDLING & STORAGE:
MoreCare flocculator is suitable for use in clearing water, regulating high pH and sharpening the filter sand in swimming pools.
The product is slightly basic, not corrosive user friendly, but in common with all flocculants, prolonged contact with the skin should be avoided; use of rubber gloves is recommended.
- Do not mix with other flocculants or chemicals unless recommended.
- Wear appropriate safety gear clothing, do not eat or smoke whilst handling the product.
- Shelf life of at least 48 months.
- Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed flocculator into original container.
Aluminium Sulphate, Stabilizers, boosters, etc
Available Pack sizes:5 kg, 10Kg and 20 kg, 100Kg