RUMKLEEN FLOOR STRIPPER 1
DESCRIPTIONRumkleen RFS floor stripper 1 is a combination of surfactants, alkali builders, sequesetrants and stabilizers specially formulated for stripping paint, varnish, polish or ink from floors. It fulfils the needs for stripping, distaining and cleaning polished floors, urinals, bathrooms, shower rooms, sinks, and swimming pools, in homes, public institutions and in industries.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- It is a clear alkaline liquid product.
- A concoction of organic stabilizers and improvers are added to provide a uniform spread plus excellent properties
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - For medium stained surface use 1 litre in 5 litres of water
- For heavily stained surfaces use 1 litre in 1 litres of water
- For stubborn paint use neat
- Apply on the surface to be cleaned and brush until foam appears. Leave it for 5-15 minutes. Brush again. Finally rinse off with water.
HANDLING & STORAGE:
- Rumkleen floor stripper 1 is suitable for use in most floors. It is slightly basic, use of rubber gloves is recommended.
- Shelf life of at least 48 months; Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Available Pack sizes: 5L, 10L and 20L