MORECARE LOW pH ADJUSTER
DESCRIPTIONMoreCare low pH adjuster is a pH regulator for swimming pools. It helps raise the pH level thus increasing chorine’s sanitizing power and discouraging scale formation on pool walls and plumbing.
Add a ½ Kg per 100,000 litres of pool water daily when your pH is below 7.8.
Maintain your pool water pH at 7.2 – 7.6
Whenever the pool water is below 7.8, the low pH adjuster should be added. Add a measure of the pH adjuster to water in bucket then add to pool.
Allow 8 hours for circulation, test and repeat as necessary.
- Wear rubber gloves and eye protection
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not orally ingest
- Store in a cool dry place, away from flammable materials
- Do not mix with other chemicals
HANDLING & STORAGE:
- MoreCare pH adjuster is suitable for use in adjusting low levels in swimming pools.
- The product is slightly acidic, not corrosive user friendly, but in common with all chemicals, prolonged contact with the skin should be avoided; use of rubber gloves is recommended.
- Do not mix with other chemicals unless recommended.
- Wear appropriate safety gear clothing, do not eat or smoke whilst handling the product.
Shelf life of at least 48 months
Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed MoreCare pH adjuster into original container.
Inorganic acids, Phosphates, & sequesterants
Available Pack sizes: 5 kg, 10Kg 20 kg, 50kg, 200kg