COMPOSITIONA combination of surfactants, alkali builders, glycols and stabilizers specially formulated for grease cutting & stain removing.
- Appearance – colourless liquid
- The product is basic (pH 9 - pH12)
- It combines special grease cutting properties that make it superior to other detergents
- It is biodegradable and environmentally friendly
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- On heavily greased stainless steel hoods and other washable surfaces.
- On heavily greased floors, kitchen, butchery or garage, etc
METHOD OF APPLICATION Apply the affected areas with the degreaser and spread uniformly, leave it for 2-3minutes, then scrub the surface with a scrubbing machine or hard brush and rinse the area with water until all degreaser is removed.
PHYSICAL /CHEMICAL DATA
Appearance - light green or golden yellow liquid.
pH - Alkaline (9-10)
HANDLING & STORAGE:
Rumkleen degreaser is suitable for use on heavily greased surfaces. Alkaline, use gloves when handling.
Do not mix with other degreasers / chemicals unless recommended.
Shelf life of at least 48 months. Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed carpet shampoo into original container.
Hydroxides, solvents, sulphates, builders & Sequesetrants
Available Pack sizes: 5Kg, 10Kg and 20Kg