RUMTEX FE - IONIZER
A combination of surfactants, alkalis builders, sequestrants and brighteners specially formulated for general cleaning of fabrics in areas where water is hard.
- It is a combination of powerful biodegradable organo – acids, destainers, and sequestrants which react with rust stains to form soluble -salts that are easily washed away.
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Rust stained fabrics. -Easily Solubilises ions in solution - Whitening off- white linen - Combinations of stubborn multiple stains. -Note: Is applied on both white and coloured fabrics.
METHOD OF APPLICATIONS:
- Soiled fabrics are sorted out.
- Sorted fabrics are soaked in hot water with Rumtex FE – Ionizer if sure stain is rust based.
- If it is a combination of stubborn multiple stains, Rumtex PB and Rumtex FE are applied in 1:1 ratio and soaked in hot water overnight ( at least 8 Hours), in a stoppered container. (White only)
- Immediately, an attack on the substrate takes place by conversion of the stubborn insoluble substrate to a soluble one.
- Finally launder the stain freed fabrics using Rumtex Basic or XDH-R100 detergent depending on the water hardness, adjust the temperature to about 60oC
HANDLING & STORAGE:
Rumtex FE (IONIZER) is suitable for use in areas where water is hard and with alot of iron.
The product is slightly acidic, not corrosive user friendly, but in common with all detergents, prolonged contact with the skin should be avoided; use of rubber gloves is recommended.
Do not mix with other detergents / chemicals unless recommended.
Wear appropriate safety gear clothing, do not eat or smoke whilst handling the product.
Shelf life of at least 48 months.
Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed Rumtex FE - IONIZER into original container.
Inorganic acidic destainers, surfactants, carbonates & sequesterants
Available Pack sizes:
Available Pack sizes: 5 kg, 10Kg and 20 kg, 200Kg