RUMTEX INDUSTRIAL BLEACH
Rumtex (RIBH) is hypochlorite based product which is used in both industrial and small scale laundry. The active ingredient is 4.0 – 4.5% m/v Sodium Hypochlorite when packed.
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Used on stained white linen. - It bleaches, removes stains and disinfects the linen at the same time.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Whitening & Brightening Add approximately 60 ml of RIBH bleach into 10 litres clean water and soak the dull fabric for 10 – 15 minutes. Rinse the linen and clean with the detergent as usual.
Add 60ml of Rumtex Industrial Bleach into 5 litres of clean water and soak the stained fabric for 5-15 minutes. Rinse the linen and wash with detergent as usual
To clean, sanitise and kill mildew
Add 25 ml of Rumtex Industrial Bleach in 5 litres of clean water. Use the solution to wash floors, kitchen benches& counters, chopping boards, fridges, dustbins etc
-Keep out of reach of children. -Store bulk containers in a cool dry place. - Avoid contact of product with eyes or skin. - Do not mix with other products. - Do not use product on wool. - It is environmentally friendly and biodegradable
HANDLING & STORAGE:
- Rumtex industrial bleach is suitable for use in white fabrics, regardless on the water type.
- The product is slightly acidic, not corrosive user friendly, but in common with all detergents, prolonged contact with the skin should be avoided; use of rubber gloves is recommended.
- Do not mix with other detergents / chemicals unless recommended.
- Wear appropriate safety gear clothing, do not eat or smoke whilst handling the product.
- Shelf life of at least 48 months. -Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight. - Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed Rumtex industrial bleach into original container.
Carbonates, Hydroxides & Hypochlorite
Available Pack sizes:
Available Pack sizes: 5 kg, 10Kg and 20 kg, 200Kg