RUMTEX LINEN DISINFECTANT
Rumtex RLLD liquid linen disinfectant combines chloride based sanitizers, quaternary ammonium compounds and a carrier solvent specially formulated for linen disinfecting
- It is an alkaline liquid, pH >8. - Has a high penetrating power. - It is effective both at room and high temperatures. - It is compatible with other laundry detergents. - It is biodegradable.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Can be used on all types of linen needing disinfection. - Is suitable for all types of machine washing and hand washing fabrics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To Sanitise Add 6 ml of Rumtex linen disinfectant per kilogram of laundry either in the pre-wash or in the final rinse.
HANDLING & STORAGE:
- Rumtex linen disinfectant is suitable for use in all types of fabrics, regardless on the water type.
- The product is slightly basic, not corrosive user friendly, but in common with all disinfectants, prolonged contact with the skin should be avoided; use of rubber gloves is recommended.
-Do not mix with other disinfectants / chemicals unless recommended.
- Shelf life of at least 48 months.
- Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
- Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed Rumtex disinfectant into original container.
Quaternary ammonium compounds, chlorides, phosphates & alcohols
Available Pack sizes:
Available Pack sizes: 5 kg, 10Kg and 20 kg