RUMKLEEN CARPET SHAMPOO
A combination of surfactants, foam boosters, stain removers, disinfectants and sequesetrants specially formulated for carpet cleaning & stain removers
RANGE OF APPLICATION
• On all Carpet types except velvet materials
• Sofa set chairs
• General purpose cleaning especially stained areas
• Car seats & seat covers
METHOD OF APPLICATION
• Vacuum carpet thoroughly
• Add 50ml of Rumkleen Carpet Shampoo to 2.5 litres of lukewarm water. Agitate to produce foam.
• Apply foam evenly to the carpet using shampooing equipment or an applicator sponge or soft brush covering a small area at the time.
• Remove dirt and foam with a damp absorbent cloth, stroking with the carpet pile.
• When completely dry vacuum thoroughly.
• Highly concentrated
• Easy to use & hard on stains
• Specially formulated for carpets
• Cleans and does not leave any gritty deposits
CHEMICAL / PHYSICAL DATA:
Appearance - light green or golden yellow liquid.
pH - Neutral. (7-8)
Surfactants, borates, ethoxylated alcohols & sequesetrants, etc
HANDLING & STORAGE:
Rumkleen carpet shampoo is suitable for carpet cleaning and stain removing. Neutral, no harm to the hands but has bactericides for killing germs.
Do not mix with other shampoos / chemicals unless recommended.
Shelf life of at least 48 months. Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed carpet shampoo into original container.
Available Pack sizes: 0.5Kg, 1Kg, 5Kg, 10Kg and 20Kg