MoreCare Odour Inhibitor
It is a combination of Ammonium salts and alkyl bromides of high purity. It is specially prepared for cleansing and disinfecting garbage rooms, areas where there is always foul smell, waste food areas, garbage vessels, kitchen stores & Kitchen garbage rooms, etc.
• It is a blue non-toxic liquid with self detergency properties
• It cleanses and disinfects the areas where applied
• It is active against Gram-positive organisms
• Solutions of concentrations as low as 0.1 % are used for sterilising articles
• It is biodegradable and environmentally friendly
• MoreCare Odour Inhibitor can be used to clean and disinfect in at the same time.
• It is effective against a wide spectrum of micro-organisms, helping to improve hygiene in food industry and safety, Hospitality industry and safety, etc
• The active agent used typically exhibits the highest biocidal efficacy of all quaternary compounds.
Make a solution at concentration of 20ml – 30ml per litre of clean water
Apply the solution with cloth or brush or a mop or apply directly to the target and clean as usual
If it is a garbage area or an area with foul smell or an area which cannot be cleaned, prepare the solution as above and sprinkle around the area generously. The smell will be eliminated in less than 5 minutes.
The diluted product after use should be kept in a clean container with a stopper. It will remain active up to 30 days.
Ammonium salts, chlorides, bromides, alcohols & sequesetrants
HANDLING & STORAGE:
MoreCare Odour Inhibitor solutions are suitable for use manually, but in common with all disinfectants, prolonged contact with the skin should be avoided; use of rubber gloves is recommended.
Do not mix with other disinfectants / chemicals unless recommended
Wear appropriate safety gear clothing, do not eat or smoke whilst handling the product.
Shelf life of at least 48 months. Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed MoreCare Odour Inhibitor into original container.
Available Pack sizes: 5 kg, 10Kg and 20 kg